Monday, March 24, 2014

Rachell's Live WebCam "Romanian Beauty"

Rachell's Live WebCam

"Romanian Beauty"










I cum on daily, if we are not on LIVE check out our profile pics and videos, then click on the HOME button to see my friends LIVE!!!!

Last Performance

Mon, Mar 24, 1:30 AM

Basic Profile

  • Name: RACHELL
  • Age: 21
  • Gender: Female
  • Sexual Preference: Bisexual
  • Country: RO
  • Zodiac: Taurus

Appearance

  • Height: 5'3" (1.6m)
  • Weight: 110 lbs (50kg)
  • Hair Color: Red
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Build: Petite
  • Ethnicity: European

About My Show

MY SHOW IS DIFFERENT EVERY DAY ACCORDING TO MY MOOD OR THE INSPIRATION THAT I FEEL FROM YOU. I CAN BE SHY OR WILD, TOTALLY DIRTY OR SUPER POLITE. YOU NEVER KNOW WITH ME :)
VIEW MY LIVE SHOW HERE









What They are saying:





1 comment: